Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Miracle (a poem)

I was about to give up on my challenge today. Too sleepy. And not able to find time these days. Besides, sometimes it feels like throwing words into a vacuum. There aren't even echoes.. 

Anyway, for some strange reason, I logged back in and decided to write.. (Which is partly why I called this post a 'miracle' :P ) Leaving you with two poems... Both are under 140 characters (The second is actually 140 exact!)

Optimism
Years of positive thinking sedimented on me,
And yet sometimes, I am shaken out of the illusion
But is it really an illusion?

Miracle
I break free from the dark prison, hungry and choking- my hard work and perseverance saving me..
And she exclaims at the new leaf "Miracle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated mostly to skip spam. Posting anything else is ok! As far as possible, please try to be respectful and criticize the idea, not the person (including other readers!)
Thanks!